Every student will have to pay the gaurantee money in concession besides all fee of college . If the property of college has any disturbance for this gaurantee money is paid but it has some lesss money. It is bet that the student can sent the application for return to gaurantee money in every years on 1st January to 31st march in side 3 years from leave the study of college . If any student does not give the application for return to gaurantee money inside the 3 years the has been taken by college.

Students Corner

Follow us on          

Copyright (c) www.snbm.in  All rights reserved(2015)                                                           (Design & Develop  Company-Crop Net Technology)   Mob-8874607056